SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY. PART 7. CONFLICTS


Hi, People!

It’s time to share my week’s achievement.

For this week I was to study the Module 7 on Social Psychology and do the test.

This Module was dedicated to CONFLICTS.

It included the following chapters:

1.     Conflict features
2.     The Structure of conflict
3.     Conflict development
4.     Solving conflicts
5.     Social dilemmas
6.     Different orientations in interaction with others

The information I learnt from the lectures is definitely useful for me as a future teacher, because this job also requires the ability of solving conflicts.

Now I have a better understanding of what the conflict actually is, its stru
cture, development and means of its solving.
Here are the results of my test:


I enjoy studying Social Psychology, especially when I am encouraged by the results.
I hope to keep achieving top scores and do my best to apply the gained knowledge into practice.

Comments

  1. Wow, you should be proud of yourself that you did so well on the test! Keep going!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts