CHALLENGE #9

“If it is stupid but it works, it isn't stupid.” ― Mercedes Lackey


Hi, everyone!
I am here with a new challenging challenge!

This week I decided to order a pizza, but unusual kind of it.

On Monday evening I called the pizza delivery service and asked for my favorite Pizza Margherita. There was nothing special about it, we spoke over the details and agreed on the place and time. 

However, I had to add one important more condition: the pizza should be heart-shaped. 

I bet the call-operator was astonished by my request. She wanted to check if she got it right and asked me to repeat what I had just said. Then she kindly apologized and said they could offer no service like that.

Well I told her, that this was important for me to get the heart-shape pizza. So I suggested, that they could simply cut it out of the ordinary, rounded pizza. 

To be honest, I felt weird at that moment, however, I didn’t seem to be very nervous, even though my request sounded awkward and, probably, inappropriate.

After all, the call-operator told me, that they would try to fulfill my inquires. It was pleasant to hear such an answer, because, frankly speaking, I believed they wouldn’t take it serious…

When the delivery guy brought me the desired pizza and opened the box, the dish met my expectations. 


The pizza was, indeed, heart-shaped! I must admit, I was flattered.


This challenge made me realize that anything is possible. 

All it takes is at least to try. If you take a small step towards something – you are half way to achieving your goal.

Comments

Popular Posts